T9 Expert worse then T8 Expert!?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Ldarax, Feb 23, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Ldarax Guest

Why are some T9 Experts worse then T8 version? For instance Rising Dragon T9 Expert is 659-832 damage and 259-432 over time and T8 Expert is 736-903 Damage and 337-504 over time.
    I would like a dev to look in to this and correct it (the right way).
    Thanks in advance.
  2. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Ldarax wrote:
    Are you wearing your TSO 2 set bonus?
  3. ARCHIVED-Ldarax Guest

Yes you are right I overlooked that but i still dont think its right. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Ldarax Guest

5. ARCHIVED-AustinB Guest

Most T9 experts are better than the T8 masters, the only exceptions (for the most part) is when those T8 masters have focus effects applied to them via gear. There are a few experts that are more side-grades than direct upgrades, I noticed this with stances in particular.
  6. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

Mastered Rising Dragon VI is worse than mastered Rising Dragon V.
  7. ARCHIVED-BlueX Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    That is ludicrous.
  8. ARCHIVED-Dylea Guest

Xerq@Crushbone wrote:
    It might be ludicrous, but it's true. I just today made all of my t9 ca's to expert. If I had a t8 expert the t9 was minimally better. If I had a t8 master, then forget it, the t9 was much worse. The only reason I'm using the t9 is for decreased resistances and an increase chance to hit.
  9. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Wrong as usual, did you even bother to read this thread?
  10. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

Oooops, my bad--the reason why its worse is because of our 2-set bonus. I'd had it so long I'd forgotten about it.
  11. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

This is also a problem on some classes because of the mythical. Any CAs improved by your mythical won't be affected in the new tier until you finish the quest to get the mythical buff.