T8 Armorer crafting writs bugged?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-LordDragone, Nov 17, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-LordDragone Guest

Tried to find a thread on this but didn't see one.
    Did 2 T8 crafting writs and succeded within the time limit. However I did not get the usualy fule cost back so spent 60g doing 2 wrtits. Anyone else have this happen to them? Is this a known issue?
  2. ARCHIVED-ShadyCharacter Guest

Ahh yes, I am not the only one!
    Did three of the guards guards rush order writs this morning before I realised I did not have enough money on me to buy enough fuel for a forth. And yes I was successful each time.
    Petitioned, waiting for a reply.
    Isnt it nice to pay 24 gold for the privledge of working a writ for the Ironforge!
  3. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Definetely broken. The "Guards Guards" rush order doesn't give back the 30g fuel costs. Costed me several platin before I realized this...
  4. ARCHIVED-Sorasha Guest

Same thing happening to my armorcrafter. I did a /bug though. Also happening to a guildy, but I'm not sure if he /bugged or /petitioned.
  5. ARCHIVED-EQPrime Guest

I /bugged this as well. I did 4 or 5 before I noticed it wasn't paying.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tsh Guest

same here, down about 1.5p before realizing also
    did a /bug
  7. ARCHIVED-Wallzak Guest

Don't get your hopes up too fast.

I took the day off on Friday to get my armorer up... realized very quickly something was wrong and did a bug and petition.

I weighed through the xp gained from doing the rush vs the normal (almost double) and decided it was worth it. Did a total of 31 writs... 9.3 plat stolen by the greed gnome in my TS instance.

SOE's response? If it's broke... don't play!

"We appreciate you helping us discover this inconsistency in writ reimbursement. A fix is on the way if not already in place. I have given you 30 gold for the first set of the writ you did not receive reimbursement for. If a writ is not reimbursing the adequate amount the temporary solution is to not do the writ. I regret the loss of coin but I suppose the consolation is the experience gained. Congratulations on level 80, Armorer!"