T6 Raid zones

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Malakath, Dec 6, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Malakath Guest

Hi all,
    Just looking for some info on t6 raid zones and where a guild could start off. I know that people may not be willing to offer statergies for these zones and Im not asking for an easy ride. We are not realy a hardcore raiding guild but now find ourselves able to gather 2-4 group of 50+ people and would like to start working on some of the new raid zones.

An points as to what zones are available would be great and some idea of how they scale in tearms of dificulty would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

Bash
  2. ARCHIVED-djhbeek Guest

lockjaw is probably the t6 equivalent of the angler, if you're looking for a starting point. it's a rock at the edge of the underground lake in the croc caves right below the southern tunnel (not the one near the bay) that leads straight down from the upper desert.
  3. ARCHIVED-livid_corrupter Guest

agree, lockjaws is the best start for your first step on the ladder,
    it all really depends on your average raid level and if you have a level 60 MT with atleast full cobalt (who hasnt :) ) , its also a good idea to have ago at some of the older t5 zones if you couldnt complete them before. Yes the fighter fabled in t5 is useless but the caster stuff can still be a real upgrade.
    im happy to tell you how to do lockjaws but trust me its more fun to work these things out yourself :) feels much better to do it off your own back it did for us.
    anyhow good luck :)
    Message Edited by livid_corrupter on 12-06-2005 07:24 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Jonaroth Guest

I dunno I'd say the Silent City area is even easier, we can 1 group some of that crap.. Also the coin/truth/blade 4x tower raid mobs are super easy to start off with
  5. ARCHIVED-Shailen Guest

Also on the T5 front, we've found that some of the new people who've joined us since expansion didn't really have a lot of T5 fabled, and the jewelry in particular can be very nice until you find T6 replacement stuff. A good amount of it has procs on it. Particularly nice are items with battlement of the mind. As jewelry doesn't have mitigation anymore keeping T5 jewelry isn't as big of a deal for most people.
    Also until they put wisdom on T6 crafted rare shields, most healers still can't beat the runed combined talisman for a healer buckler so thats another T5 worth doing.
    But yes, Lockjaw is a good T6 starter, and after that work on SC. The only problem with SC at least on some servers is that all the high end guilds camp it constantly for eyes for FoL.