T10 harvesting problem

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by ConcealFate, Nov 24, 2019.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Im trying to harvest T10 spellshards to make GM's. Cobalt Scar, withered lands, eidlon jungle and obol plains seem to be garbage for harvesting and Vesspyr Isles seem to be the best option for numerous nodes....BUT...the spellshards are SOOOOOOO rare. I harvested over 500 rares and got 1 spellshard. im not buying them off the broker...they are like 30k each and besides, i want to harvest them myself anyway

Any suggestions on where to go and what to do?

my harvest stats are 30.5 rare, 76% bountiful and general harvest stats are 896/896
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Get bountiful to 100. It is probably the most beneficial and most important, in my opinion.
    With all the gear one can put nails on, there is no reason to not be at 100%.
    At your current bountiful harvest rate, you are losing a 25% chance at getting a bountiful draw and LOSING a 25% chance at a rare.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  3. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

ok, but even at 76% i gathered over 1000 rares so far.......not regular harvests......rares.... If I needed 100% theres no way i should be getting that many rares of the other kinds. and also, I get a fair amount of T9 and T11 spellshards....just not T10....that has to say something
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I find it helpful to use the ACT Harvesting plug in, so I can see what I am getting and the percentages. Spellshards and foundations are RARE. My best suggestion is to sell the stuff you don't need and purchase the spellshards you do need on the broker.
    ConcealFate and Breanna like this.