T1 Dps Wizzy looking for est raiding guild!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mastary, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Mastary Member

I recently rerolled To wiz have epic and for dps/gears (as of right now) mostly t2+ From my once main.This toon will only need to be flagged to enter tiers but here is a link to my gear and such for u to check out...http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446694576758. I would prefer to stay on AB. But depending on guild will transferalready have ticket. For any question please feel free to ask me here or in game thx.
    Tildaron/Yojiimbo likes this.
  2. Tildaron/Yojiimbo Member

Hey man, would you interested in mon , weds and sat 8-10p est
    server skyfire
  3. Mastary Member

I will consider it for sure if i fail to find a guild on AB ty very much for ur reply
  4. Tomshindo Active Member

I will send you in-game mail.(AB server, mikared)
  5. Mastary Member

Bump..... Guild I can only raid Mon-Sun 7pm-12am est any and just about anywhere near those time slots 7days a week again prefer AB Most of you know me As Mastary My chanter Ice now wears all his gear or has it. I only wear certain low resolve pieces for the dps gain my resolve is still 425 self buffed. Pot 38k Cb4320 CC 2.2k Ab mod 1mill ability Dc is 12.2. I also have 25 million Hit points self buffed. And have both a high dps spec and defensive spec for tougher tier content.
  6. Mastary Member

Also to add the guild im currently listed as in is just a guild i use for alts to hb and such..
  7. Mastary Member

bump....Still looking...7pm-12am EST would be available most days at that time frame.
  8. Mastary Member

Bump again....Now willing to transfer i have my transfer ticket just need a place to go tyvm
  9. Jaxxan D'Arkon New Member

<Insurrection> Skyfire raids tue/wed/thu 8:30PM-11:00PM EST. You look like you've got decent stats. Feel free to roll a toon on Skyfire and look up a recruiter to have a chat.
  10. Anatha Active Member

TheLegion on Skyfire. raids Mon, Tues, and Thurs 8 to 11 pm EST. We are working on our myth updates and raiding new content if you are still looking. You can contact me here or in game (Anatha).