Systematic Conservation

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kuulei, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Again this AA choice is working less often. If I mass craft weapons it works to save me 20% but if I mass craft ammo, it doesn't work.:mad:
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Posting about this again, because it appears I like to talk to myself. So I crafted expert spells and this systematic conservation doesn't work crafting class spells either.
    Also when crafting class spells the possible procs such as Blessing of Brell from Coldain Prayer Shawl and Crafting Expertise from the tradeskill AA Conservation of Mass give a message but of course neither works anymore for crafted class spells and all components are used.
    Is there anyway the team can look into this problem and give us a list if what our special crafting AA and items do actually work on anymore?
    Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

They don't work on the primary component at all any more, from what I've seen, for any recipe that uses anything that isn't a stock harvestable.
    Unfortunately I think this is undocumented but intended behavior.. just like the prayer shawl becoming increasingly useless for 'interesting' combines.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

What is considered a stock harvest? I mean I was making expert spells that use all harvested items and it used to work. :(
    To make matters worse, I crafted a masctercrafted chair and the Systematic Conservation worked fine, returning 20% of my 50 celestial sandpaper (10 returned) but if I mastercraft an expert spell with sage, alchemist or jeweler, it doesn't work anymore, I used to get back 40 fuel from the 200 fuel used to make them but now.. NOTHING