Confirmed Symphony of the Void

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thand, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

Neighter the Blue Hua Jubilee or the Red Void Symphony of the Void seem to be applying its buff to conjuror pets
    Xavion, Denebi, doit and 10 others like this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

wonder why Daybreak ignores this behavor for months

These 2 runes do not apply on conjurer primary pets - even if they should work in VoV
    [IMG]
    This rune works in VoV too, and is the only one which applys to the pet (eg. Aery Hunter IX). It rises the pet dps compared to the upper runes - so it really works on the pet
    [IMG]

If this is not a bug please mark it as Not a Bug or fix it !!
    Twyla likes this.
  3. doit Member

Also why no red hua jubilee rune on panda? Melee version gets red and blue rune option but mage version only gets blue ?
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

Any Update?
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

now pet caster have a new neck with a klicky effect - so no usable working blue rune for pet caster anymore

any update for a fix or are we forced to play with a not for pets working blue Symphony of the Void?
  6. Miragian Well-Known Member

The no red version of it on the panda is a confirmed (non-sensical?) choice. Anyone know if this also doesn't apply to necro pets?
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

any updates or plans for this bug?

I have no idea what usefull blue rune should be used by a summoner on the neck. There is no choice for a clicky rune.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

*thumbspress* this will be fixed with the new panda runes
  9. Miragian Well-Known Member

After... I dunno 3 or 4 closed tickets about the lack of a red Hua Jubilee version being "not a bug". I have my doubts it will be fixed with this year's panda. We can hope but, I don't have high hopes.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

For the devs again a detailed description of the problem which is the #3 of upvoted bugs:

[IMG]

For Summoners - tested for conjurers - the blue Symphony of the Void does still NOT work on the primary pets. The red one works

[IMG]
    The blue rune does not apply on the pet

[IMG]
    The red Forlon Rune: Symphony of the Void correct applies on the pet

Please check again and repair the blue rune for the neck to apply on primary pets.

At least (because it's almost the end of actual expansion) make sure any new blue runes from upcoming panda are working on primary pets too
    Twyla likes this.
  11. Miragian Well-Known Member

HOpefully there will be a red version this go around as well. We don'thave enough "spare" slots to afford to need a blue one.
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

Cool: red Hua Collector's Rune: Chorus of Night and red Hua Collector's Rune: Symphony of the Void from panda 2022 apply correct on the conjurer primary pets. :)

There is still no blue usefull neck adornment, but at least the red ones from Panda are working now and in RoR