Switching Persona?

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-lisemanta, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Recently I tried to switch my persona from Brienae@Lucan d'lere to Brienae@Crushbone (Long story as to why) and the option was not under my profile where I remember it being... so how do I change it? I have searched through all the options pertaining to my profile, even looking at my account. Am I missing something or am I stuck?
  2. ARCHIVED-SOE-MOD-02 Guest

I am not too sure about this one. I see the character listed on your forum account. Can you see the CB character yet? If you still can't, perhaps Virrago can assist you.
  3. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

I can see the all of my characters when I look at my profile. The problem is I remember there being an option to change persona (who you post as) above where you can change your avatar. I see where I can change my avatar but there does not appear to be an option anywhere to switch Personas.
  4. ARCHIVED-SOE-MOD-02 Guest

I will forward this thread to Virrago, maybe he has an idea being the forum guru...
  5. ARCHIVED-Fairbairn_Sykes Guest

The option disappeared the same time as the new login page. Prior to that the Persona's option wasn't updating for new characters created after AoD launch date or those transferred after that date.
  6. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

@Soe-Mod-02
    Thanks for moving the thread and forwarding it.

Fairbairn_Sykes wrote:
    Thanks at least I know I'm not insane. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
  7. ARCHIVED-Virrago Guest

It's not working right now unfortunately. We are trying to get it fixed but I don't have an ETA.
  8. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Thanks for your response. Here's hoping y'all get it fixed soon.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cuelaen Guest

Thank you for asking about this, i was wondering too.
  10. ARCHIVED-Abbis Guest

I am having the same proble. I am unable to select another account.
    the Station Launcher keeps bringing up my first account, and wont let me access my second act.

It seems to be automatically loading the game instead of stopping on that screen and waiting for me to select which account I want to play on , or, since i have 2 screens, two boxing.

please get this fixed.
  11. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Abbis wrote:
    Abbis no offese but that was not the problem I was referring to. I was referring to the fact that on the forums under My Profile you used to be able to change what character you posted as ie Brieane@lucand'lere or Brienae@Crushbone. With the recent what ever has happened that is no longer possible. I only clarify because I don't think you'll find the help you need here on this board since it's referring to Forum and you're problem is with the game. Maybe technical support can help you. I know others have had the same problem you're referring too so hopefully a fix is on the way.
  12. ARCHIVED-TSR-MattG Guest

Abbis wrote:
    This is a seperate issue and is covered on the tech forum - this particular section is just for help with the forums themselves, and the OP is referring to switching forum personas. The launchpad issue is one we're aware of and working on :)
  13. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

I'm going to piggy back on this thread since I have the same issue. I'm trying to post as Bloodlich@Antonia_Bayle, I have that persona checked but for some reason no matter what I do it always defaults back to Caddadon@Nagafen which is a character I no longer play. Is there something obvious I'm missing?
  14. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

Is this still broken? When I go into my profile I dont see any way to change my persona anymore.
  15. ARCHIVED-stayx Guest

Any news about this problem?
    I'm not longer in the guild Zion and i'm no leader from this guild, i have left this guild and have created my own.
    Please fix it and let me change my persona i dont wna post with Sunje.
  16. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Having the same issue here too. Ive been changing persona all day long but it never takes. The image changes instantly though *shrug*
  17. ARCHIVED-zehly Guest

I also have this issue. I want it to say Xehl@Oasis, not zehly.. really don't want my station login on the forums.
  18. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Since making this thread I have been promoted in my new guild. I just looked at my profile and the option to change persona appears to be comepletely gone.
    I know some people like to hold onto their merged server name, but there is nothing left of Lucan 'D'lere to me any more. I'm hoping there will be a fix soon. It would be much appreciated.
  19. ARCHIVED-zehly Guest

I still cannot get my persona to show something other than "zehly"! How do I get "Toonname@Oasis" like other people?!
  20. ARCHIVED-Bipolar Guest