SWG added to Station Access

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-VyvSilvertongue, Jan 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-A'Vallyn Guest

To sign up for Station Access select one of your current or cancelled subscriptions. Next select the 'Edit Subscription' button. From there you may choose Station Access as your billing option.

HOW? It never gives the option to choose station pass as a billing option....

UPDATE: found out. i played eq1 via Ubisoft... so i cant get station access if no wonder happens

Message Edited by A'Vallyn on 03-03-2005 06:34 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Prediant Guest

I have the same problem, 1 station name for EQ & EQ2 and one for SWG. My chat with customer support gave me the same answer others posted, I could get a new key but lose my current SWG Characters...Nooooooooo Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, er Moorgard, you're my only hope.
  3. ARCHIVED--AtPlay- Guest

*cracks knuckles*
    Okay, I just ran the whole "consolidation gauntlet" to get my accounts all connected...it took about 2 weeks.

I first started off by emailing their customer service. The message I got was that they could close my old EQ2 account, and issue me a new key...and that there was no way of transferring my characters over to the new account. So, I go back and forth then finally decide to go ahead. I email them every couple of days, and I usually got someone telling me that there was no new info...and to check the boards (I still have no clue as to why I have to check the boards). Anyways, after about 10 days of not playing (why play when everything is going to be deleted), Im told that they can transfer my characters over. When I ask them to confirm that they can do that, they say they cant transfer characters over, and to close my EQ2 account to speed up the process. So I do so (and delete my characters so that I can reuse the names). Then Im asked if Im "sure" I dont want to transfer my characters over, as they can do that now.

So, I have no clue as to what they can or cant do. My original email was one of those RE RE RE things, so I have CS telling me that they will delete all my characters/items, then a little farther up that they can transfer everything to a new account.

If you want to consolidate your accounts, Id just start emailing now...you might have everything all squared away by Summer.
  4. ARCHIVED-A'Vallyn Guest

THEY GIVE OUT NEW KEYS?

to me they said.. hard luck,buy a new, we cant give keys out...
  5. ARCHIVED--AtPlay- Guest

Well, yeah, they gave me a new EQ2 key. I dont know if I could have gotten a new EQ/SWG key, but they closed my EQ2 account permanently and issued a new key.

Mind you, it was their fault in the first place. I tried to use the same UN/PW when I first opened my account, but thier system wouldnt let me. Maybe thats why they issued me a key.
  6. ARCHIVED-TheLivingPluto Guest

Same here, tried to use the same UN/PW but was not alowed to, thought no more about it and used a new UN, now I can't benefit from Station Access, do not give a fig about extra characters but playing other games at a reduced cost would have been a nice insentive to re-install EQ1 or try the other games on the list. Until I can integrate my accounts and not lose my 5 year old EQ chracters I will not be touching Station Access with a 10 foot pole.
  7. ARCHIVED--AtPlay- Guest

Have you tried to go through their customer service? Im on the Access Pass now, but I had to start over in EQ2. Im 100% confident that I could have moved my characters over to the SWG UN had I kept at it...but at the time, I didnt feel like going through the hastle.
  8. ARCHIVED-mauiwuchild Guest

They won't move your SWG character over. The best option for anyone looking to combine their seperate Station names on 2 games is to pick the game you want to start over in. They basically BAN that account and give you a 'free copy of the game' with a CD-KEY. The only game I had to do this for was EQOA, which I never play but I wanted it on my account just in case :)
  9. ARCHIVED-dawy Guest

I know this is'nt up to you Moorgaurd,but it would be so nice for us euro players to have all access..

So put in a good word will you:smileywink:
  10. ARCHIVED--AtPlay- Guest

Im assuming that you have an account through Ubisoft, if so then Moorgard posted:

11. ARCHIVED-dawy Guest

Nope,station account,played SWG first,then EQ2
  12. ARCHIVED-Homeslice Guest

Hmmm not sure why you can't get station access unless you use global collect but I know some people from the Uk that have station access that played SWG first and then went to EQ 2. Although if you did use a credit card it could still break down to the Ubisoft issue.