Swashbuckler doesn't feel changed (New GU)

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Altho, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Altho Well-Known Member

Re-posting this here since the Beta forums are bound to disappear. After today's update, I haven't noticed much of a difference as a Swashbuckler. It looked like big boosts on paper but in game, I'm just not seeing much of a difference at all. Anyone else notice this?
  2. Sallid New Member

I am noticing a difference. I have a hard time saying just how much because on the same day that the GU hit I had also hit a few thresholds for the content I'm running. My abilities are hitting harder though and giving me the ability to compete with t2 parsers. The fervor buff increase is also very nice and has proven to boost quite a bit in my rotations. I can't gauge how much I'd be doing in the new heroics but I've hit a little over 1t while clearing trash in those zones and doing fine on named fights there too. (Yes I'm aware trash doesn't account for much but it still feels cool being able to be useful at some points again)
  3. Nekre Active Member

Swashy is also getting screwed over with the Hit Rates... Im pretty sure AA's that are effecting CA's arent being counted in at "professional abilities" Our swashy has a 60-70% Hit rate on a LOT of things.
  4. Sallid New Member

I've noticed that, too. Would love to get in touch with your swash. Seems to be one of the few end game swash's worth their salt lol. Admittedly I run with a decent zerker so my cb is always through the roof and what does hit, hits like a truck. Like I said though, my stats just started getting decent when the gu hit so it's hard for me to really compare before/after. I just know I'm doing much better.
  5. evilnome New Member

My dps has jumped from being beaten by bards, enchanters and some healers to being just behind the T1's on single targets, even topping parse on big trash pulls and the blob in vex. Last nights raid in vex I had 98% hit rate zone wide, only thing with a crap hit rate is dense macabre at 60%.
  6. getinfroggy New Member

yeah ive noticed danse is getting resisted more than it should and im surprised at the misses as well even with over 7k skills and celestial lvl my aoes still miss some and i swear we should be hitting **** harder than we are. i know im mossong some fervor but i was expecting some more from the increase and the 100 fervor from vaint is nice but im almost at cap now at 476 so it dont help me much wish they would give us some more fervor oc with our temp buffs