Swashbuckler AA FAQ or What we know about AAs so far...

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Ookami-san, Mar 6, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-dagoo7 Guest

You are most likely referring to the first racial or character trait that can be chosen at certain lvls starting at 6 or 8. AAs are different.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jaggid Guest

Again, does anyone have up to date info?
  3. ARCHIVED-Manc Guest

Which tree and guide should i follow for levelling?

Ive heard loads of different builds and am just looking to gather a bit of help/ideas,
    Im currently lvl 54 with 49 achievement points, which tree should i start on and aim for etc?
    Current spec -
    str : 8,4,4,8,1,
    agi : 4,4,8,6
    Ive got cobalt longsword and assault axe for weaps, mainly for dmg and run speed buff, i have enough plat etc to buy a mount so spose i could loose the run speed buffs.
    Ive been told that the wis tree is a great dmg boost due to the double attacks, but tbh ive not got much of a clue.
    Any guide at all would be superb, ill be mainly solo'ing but wil be doing some groups and herritages along the way.
    Any help on builds or advice would be great ;)

Cheers in advance ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

KoS tree is where you will get the all around bonuses, this is usually a good start for leveling as most do not depend directly upon your skill qualities but rather give additional skills and attributes.
    EoF tree is where you focus your abilities' duration and potency/effectiveness, as well as poisons.
    TSO tree is where you focus on making all of your abilitites stronger.
    Anyways KoS tree would be decent for your level, going down agi for the Sailwind for faster casting, Traumatic Swipe can wait tbh...
    If you're soloing the pirate stab one is not too important, but if you ARE GROUPING max it out, its a nice proc... If soloing then Walk the Plank for the 3second stun attribute, as well as turning the mob for you to back stab it.