Swash Cloak Orange Adornment

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Revoltx, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Revoltx New Member

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Any idea if they are going to change the Swash cloak orange adornment(Murderous Flurry) to work on the AA replacement (Spinning Flurry) of Flurry of Blades ?[/COLOR]
  2. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Just mentioning anything swashbuckler-related will automatically be ignored. =(
  3. Venser Active Member

this one time, in DoV, swashies did awesome dps. :(
    Kethryl likes this.
  4. Revanu Well-Known Member

Dont forget TSO and SF
  5. Redlight Well-Known Member

All Swashies please leave the forums, oh! dont forget to grab the Dirges and Warlocks aswell before you turn out the lights.
  6. Yashi New Member

Wait....Dirges and Warlocks are sacrificial lambs...along with Ranjas
  7. Kaladz Active Member

Yeah, it would be nice if it also worked with Spinning Flurry. It is rather disappointing in its current form.
  8. Altho Well-Known Member

I wish I could refund mine at this point, it does nothing for dps!
  9. Airvh Active Member

I just love how once you get AA points set correctly for swash your Melee area of effect is almost as much as a normal character's range. Then they have tons of AOE attacks, and a lot of buffs including one that increases the entire raid's fervor.
    Swash is my second favorite scout character. Troub being the first since they aren't officially known for being mega dps but they are known for making other people's dps way higher.
  10. Ibukia Member

This ever get fixed? Same thing applies for flurry of blades ancient Grandmaster etc. Doesn't effect the aa version
  11. Redlight Well-Known Member

Yes itvdid for what its worth
  12. Ibukia Member

Thanks, wanted to make sure before I went through that process of getting one. Still might not though. It's alotta crapola to do
  13. Redlight Well-Known Member

I like the 5% double cast and 5 Fervor more than anything else, any passive boost is nice and hind sight being what it is I wouldnt have used coins to buy the actual cloak as it was replaced so quickly, a sell back option would be nice.
  14. Lucus Well-Known Member

the only reason to buy the cloak was so you could get the belt with the 15 fervor adornment, everyone should have known going in that the items aside from the adorns would be replaced within a month of the new expac.
  15. Redlight Well-Known Member

Not sure you would get a better rune as easy outside of the exploit that lots of guilds are using to equip more than one of the same type, but seeing thats not being addressed maybe thats the way to go.