Not A Bug Supple Violet Leather Armor Crate

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Notnasty, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Notnasty Member

The shoulders should be bare when equipping this armor purchased from Douglas for Erollisi coin. The shoulders in my equipment slot show up in the appearance slot, which is empty.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

To post an image here, you first have to host it on a website somewhere. I use Deviant Art for mine.

Once you have the image uploaded, right-click on it and Copy Image Link.

Then come back here, click the little "tree" icon, and paste that URL into the box and hit Enter.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Unfortunately, the images are not present so I'm not sure I understand the issue... but let me try to assist.

Supple Violet Leather Armor crate has three armor pieces:
    • Supple Violet Leather Leggings
    • Supple Violet Leather Gloves
    • Supple Violet Leather Chest Wrap
    The set does not include shoulders. Equipping the 3 pieces of this set in your appearance armor slots will not overwrite the shoulders you have equipped since these items are not shoulders. In order to appear sleeveless (if that is what you are trying to do) I suggest you either unequip your armor shoulders, or equip Sleeves of Imperceptible Beauty or Mantle of Imperceptible Beauty in your appearance shoulder slot.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna, Twyla, Jinksie and 1 other person like this.
  4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

If your appearance slot is empty, then it shows what you have equipped. You have to put something in the appearance slot to override it displaying your normal equipment.
    Twyla likes this.