Supernus Feet Pattern of Destruction, gone from inventory after patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kittybock, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Logged in after patch, hoping I'd be able to finally see if I could purchase the other pattern I'd looted this weekend...I have the stones. Received message upon logging in that "Supernus Feet Pattern of Destruction" had been removed from inventory, and that there would be a replacement in my bag, if one were available. Nope. Nada. Nothing.

So basically, I just lost a pattern? There was no replacement? :(:(

I'd looted on Sat. Jan 11, at 10:53. I pulled up looting it in my Log File and will file a /petition, as well.
    Rashi likes this.
  2. Luziana Member

Same happened to my guildie an hour ago :(
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I'd asked about this on Discord, as well, and it sounds like they are aware of it. Caith had apparently answered the question a little earlier.

"CaithToday at 12:29 PM If you lost a pattern in this mornings update, most of you should have them back now. The patterns were eating themselves instead of granting you the fixed version. I'll be re-running the replacement script throughout the day, but if you think you should have gotten something back but didn't, send me a PM with the details and I'll take a look."
  4. Tabri Well-Known Member

The pants made it but not the boots guess I will keep checking it through the day to see if they reappear.
    Kittybock likes this.
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Received the missing pattern. Thanks.
  6. Rashi New Member

I too had a pattern disappear without receiving a replcement: Lucidus Leggings Pattern of Destruction I believe it was called.
  7. PurpleChicken Active Member

Mine appeared some time after lunch. I really thought they were going to just delete it...could have done that myself. :p
    Kittybock likes this.
  8. Rashi New Member

Still no replacement
  9. Loce New Member

I finally got a replacement for my weekly raid quest reward of a Supernus Feet Pattern of Enlightenment that went missing from my bag after the patch. It was replaced with a heroic Lucidus Feet Pattern of Enlightenment. Since when are heroic items awarded for a weekly raid quest reward. The item that is missing from my bag should have been T1 or T2 raid level; not T1 heroic. What gives?
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

My Supernus Feet Pattern of Destruction were also replaced w/ Lucidus Feet Pattern of Destruction.
  11. Tabri Well-Known Member

Same was replaced with lucidus.
    Kittybock likes this.
  12. Rashi New Member

Mine was replaced
  13. Beee Well-Known Member

got a lot of Lucidus Feet Pattern of Enlightenment but not the correct ones.. but it seems the Trader allready has the flag
    Kittybock likes this.
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

Intresting behavior: Dal'secur Haillet (Armot Merchant) shows the pattern for tradein which i got (and did not allready tradein) but with the replacement within the last days I got only 3x
    Lucidus Feet Pattern of Enlightenment.

So the system knows I got them, (some hidden flag) but the patch removed the pattern from my inventory.
    Maybe this can bei fixed in a upcoming patch ;)
    Kittybock likes this.
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

That is interesting. I have the flag only for the Lucidus, not the Supernus which I'd actually looted, which I am assuming would have been an upgrade, based on the Supernus leg pattern I saw on the broker on IoR. The Lucidus, sadly, are not on an upgrade.