Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus is now broken

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Juraiya, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The way I heard it, the "whiny bunch" was actually a dev who didn't like the idea of us having that ability with the 12th Anniversary mount. :-/

But yeah, I agree with your sentiment. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Areian and Rhodris like this.
  2. Areian Member

Wow that is bad! I haven't been impressed with some of the decisions lately. My husband and I have a couple of subscribed accounts and we haven't been too happy with some of the stuff lately. I like decorating, dressing up the characters, crafting and festivals, but I'm finding it harder and harder to log in, though I want to do the festivals. It is not as fun as it used to be and I think it is the mindset that's driving the game lately.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if they laid off all the folks that were more responsive to and understanding of the players...thank goodness Kaitheel's still here! :D

Uwk
    Rhodris, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  4. Tekka Well-Known Member

If those are the things that you really enjoy, try Rift. It's also an older game, but it has a pretty forgiving free to play option, and some pretty decent subscriber bonuses.

The building and decorating has surpassed EQ2 by a fair margin (and the in-game interface is easier, even without a mod). The armor and appearance items for dress up are miles ahead, before you even get to being able to dye them.

Crafting has an easy curve, and it's possible to unlock all professions on one character, or have them spread over alts in 3's, I think it is.

There are major festivals spaced throughout the year with all sorts of goodies to get. Add in factions, puzzles, shinies and whatnot, you'll be pleasantly busy for as much or as little as you like.

(disclaimer: I'm not currently playing Rift, and haven't since around March/April-ish for Carnival of the Ascended. I rotate in and out)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Juraiya like this.
  5. Areian Member

Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't know they had a free to play option. Makes it easier to try.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good point, yeah. I've had other folks suggest it, but haven't tried it yet. As it is, my poor Win7 box is getting a bit sluggish, so I'll have to look at the reqs. ;->

Uwk
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

I played on my old win 7 laptop without issue, that was a year or two ago, but I don't think you'd have significant problems.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.