Summer Spectacular is to be Extended, Riiiiiight?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

So.
    Since nearly HALF of the time currently is being spent ..."Waiting on Zone Server,...."
    and, since the PQs/Solos are NOT consistently awarding Ethereal coins,...

The Summer Event is going to be extended until the 16th, riiiiight?
    Since the service being PAID. FOR. seems to have an SLA of <50%?
    and we the PAYING customers are expected to be passive and NOT. SAY. ANYTHING?!
    just take the $$ and run?eh?

how about this for a non-statement?
    Cancelling my FOUR paid accounts so that they do NOT renew?
    Yeah, you took advantage of the trust initially given for a quality product, this quality is gradually diminishing over time; maybe you should reduce the Membership costs to make them commensurate with the presented quality,... or dramatically increase the in-game rewards,...
    kingmob23 and Geroblue like this.
  2. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

It really should get an extension. There was a lot of downtime, the PQ's are lagged and not rewarding properly. I mean yeah you just do another one and most likely you'll get the coins but the point is you shouldn't have to do multiple runs to get something you should get the first time around.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

And two days for maintenance, etc. So add this week to the summer fun time !
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

...my favorite part was getting the email announcement 2 days after the event started.
    Breanna likes this.