SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol ttobey we are home packing our torture instruments for the fall trip to keep you in check am I mean we are packing our luggage.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Well enjoy your trip, have fun! I will not be available as I have decided to retire 12 years early next Tuesday.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well that just can't happen. o_O
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

shall we nab him now Breanna ?
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Sorry changed my mind, retired right now!
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

catch him Breanna , hes getting away
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok he's all shackled up again. Thank God Cyrrena let me keep those from the last road trip. He is now chained to his desk so he can't leave. We'll have to give him bathroom breaks though. And every couple days bring him something to eat.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we can give him one of those old fashioned night pots that people used to keep under their beds.
    or we could give him diapers.
    hes big enough for pull ups.
    after Breanna leaves I's sneak back to ttobey and drop a file ( totally by chance )
    Dark elf's can's be so cruel .
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Good idea, then we only have to show up every 2-3 days to feed him. But if we have one of the chef's from the road trip stick around, he'd be all set. Although the way he is behaving to me lately, I'm not sure I want him to eat good. Maybe some slosh like the feed you in jail.

We have been so good to him I don't understand why he keeps trying to get away.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Gross gross and gross.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

he's a ratonga we's are sneaky .
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yea and take his Muppet disuse too and that mushroom hat , or he shrink himself and just slip out of those shackles.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Psst. Hey ttobey, I have your backups to. Just say the 'zow' word and I'll pop by and release your predicament.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol I already dropped a file for him
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You just need to behave for the month of October, Ttobey, then you will be free of ROAD TRIPS until the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 (by Airship)!!!

You will have all of November, December, January, February, and March with no ROAD TRIPS, and then almost all of April. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 (by Airship), we are already planning the itinerary.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

he came here himself enjoying the quiet .( probably was raiding our freezer space pocket )
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

He can't do tghat. Its got a triple zoomla eki bizarro lock on it. Only those of us players who went on the road trips can unlock it.

Just uh don't call it George, nor Sue. It, well, I did agree to not mention the name of the lock, doesn't like those two names.

Ya know 'Let George do it !' and 'It doesn't like being called Sue either'.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Astronaut suit! :D

That way, he can have water, too, and with humans, that's a more crucial thing; if they don't get liquid (preferably water) every 3 days -- hmm. Not sure about ratongas. I've heard there are some rats who don't need to drink water at all; they can get all they need from eating dry seeds, their kidneys are so efficient. ;->

Uwk
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Small hopper mice in the desert Southwest US can do that.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.