Summer Jubilee '22 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 20, 2022.

1. Scalo Active Member

I want to spam Bulwark, because barrage is the meaning of existence for tanks.
    also, having a Damage Reduction buff every 1 hour is the very essence of tank buff rotation.

by the end of xpac we will probably have 380-390R gear, meaning 8-10k potency more than these bracers, which is way more useful than 75 profession fervor for 30 sec every 1 hour (163 fervor buff is no use, we hit the cap anyway). sorry, remaining effects dont really matter.

to make it nice, consider some of these:
    - a reset / effectiveness increase / duration+ticks increase to abilities which tend to be used on pull to build aggro rapidly, such as Zealot's Challenge, Menace or Clinch.
    - forced target on a hit / aoe-snap on a hit
    - damage on taunts
    - damage reflection / shield
    - increase effectiveness / max-targets on some class-specific aoe abilities used to pull stuff
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cropster like this.
  2. Locke Member

reuse is too long, change fervor into fervor oc
  3. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Heres what I had time to check specific to summer jubilee merchant:

Lute item: works, constantly plays and keeps the animation going even in battle and on a mount. I LOVE THIS as if you wanted to not happen you just cancel the buff, or use /lute /guitar I think and it plays an animation that loops but stops on mounting or battle. So this gives us a great option.

I looked and everything seems to have matched the names given to the items.

The Dalmatian is absolutely adorable, I really hope that items are kept on this merchant without cycling too much for the first few years so TLE has a chance at these when we cycle into an expansion that has the merchant and quests unlocked.

Suggestions/Feedback for TLE: As there are no quests I could think of or find that exist before EoF I am not thinking that early TLEs will have access to. My suggestion is just something repeatable and increasing more time invested by the player. Quest ideal: Collecting shiny tinker cogs, progressively more each time you repeat the quest, but always just rewarding 1 copper jubilee.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Twyla and Denmum like this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

That is getting fixed! Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Argh! I've got a change in the works that will hopefully help keep them on track more often... sigh. They looked so good when they started! I was so happy TTobey had got the animations of playing instruments while moving worked out, I just had to use it.

~ Kaitheel
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Keep in mind TInkerfest is not the only event in which you can earn these coins. It is not expected that you buy all the things in one event.

That said, the Tinkerfest PQ, the daily mission, and the last dungeon boss [solo or heroic] do have Jubilation coins as loot, and they are repeatable.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Arandar Well-Known Member

How is this going to work on Varsoon where absolutely nothing is unlocked? Tinkerfest pretty much requires access to Steamfont and the Moors, doesn't it?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Right!? That wirehaired retriever is new and so adorable! Gonna pet the puppy every chance I get!

As for Varsoon, they will be able to collect the Copper Jubilation Medals starting with Tinkerfest, even though they are pre EoF.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Kaitheel Developer

It hadn't missed us, Arandar. They will have the ability of getting the coins during Tinkerfest, and will continue to be able to get them during the subsequent events, even without DoF, KoS, or EoF.

~ Kaitheel
  10. Kaitheel Developer

There's a few changes headed your way concerning the Jubilee:
    • City Jubilation parades will now despawn after 30 min and respawn, in order to swap out tired parade marchers for refreshed ones who can keep up with one another.
    • Kexia Marble Hearth - House item now spawns with burning embers active and will now automatically restart the fire you last chose to activate, if it is available.
    • Pastel Marble Hearth - House item will now automatically restart the fire you last chose to activate, if it is available.
    I am not sure when these changes will be on Test, but they should be included in the Test update notes at that time.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Zoe1 Member

How do we get the Daily Mission? I am not seeing it go into my quest journal when I zone in or anyone offering a Daily Mission for Innovation Tinkerer's Trial. Not getting a update that I have completed a quest when I run the zone.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Finora and Twyla like this.
  12. Carynn Well-Known Member

I think the request to have the other lower level repeatables have coins is a good thing, as not everyone will be able to do the daily mission nor the new dungeon, as that's for VoV adventurers. And I'm guessing Scorched Sky will end up being the same way.

The Tinkerfst PQ is painful. :D

Will coins be on the crafting quests? I'm guessing yes, but wouldn't mind a firm answer.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  13. Tkia Well-Known Member

They're on the new Tinkerfest one. And all PQs are painful :(
  14. Xavion Well-Known Member

wtb tank bracers revamp so we get fair unique clickies please
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

So Varsoon only get s a merchant nad pickable cogs for Tinkerfest, therefore no way to earn Jubilee tokens?
    We have merchant and parades, but only window shopping I guess
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I still don't quite know how you can earn the tokens on any TLE server?
    Varsoon only has a merchant for tinker fest.
    And dumb question, what are the parades for?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

No, Varsoon can also get the Jubilation Medals. It is the only server where they may also be picked up from the ground, like the Tinkerfest coins.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Kaitheel Developer

Varsoon also has the Jubilation merchants. They are to help show you where the merchants are, as they walk right by them.

~ Kaitheel
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I followed one of the parades and she disappeared in the middle of nowhere, I found the merchant myself.
    I understand we earn the tokens by completing quests, but Varsoon has no quests for tinker fest at all.
    I hope we get some for the other two summer events.
    too late now , but maybe the tinker shinnies could have had tokens drop every now and when.
    for ocean full maybe the shells could have an occasional drop of a token.
  20. Kaitheel Developer

That's exactly how it is set up on Varsoon. See my response to Chikkin above yours.

~ Kaitheel