Suluseks Eye Ritual of flames Purification

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Tallithia, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Tallithia New Member

The elevator is broken to go to Nagafen. I cant do my deity quest..or havent figured out how too. Ritual of flames purification.
    I am reading elevator is bugged and has been all the way back to 2006. It's 2018..what the hell? So I cant advance with my deity??
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

The elevator isn't broken, and as far as I known it never has been. You need to right click on the button and select up or down as necessary. The chances are that the evlevator is already down and as this is the default button setting, just clicking on the button has no effect.
    You may need to open the doors and look both up and down to judge where the elevator is.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

If you have featherfall you can go to the middle of the zone as you zone in , there is a big platform where you jump down that will take you all the way down to the lvl you need
    If you do not have featherfall , there are varius items you can obtain that will give you this.
  4. Dinglebert Jones Member

The elevator isn't bugged. It helps if you pan your camera way out the door so you can see it. Also, you need to take the elevator up, not down. A lot of people get lost at this point. Go up to go down :p

I'm assuming your talking about the elevator in the giant housing, not the big round platform.