Suggestions for Small GH in Freeport

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Marrnar, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Marrnar Member

Hi fellow decorators,

I am posting here because I am in serious need of some inspiration or ideas. I have recently moved my personal guild from the small GH in Qeynos to the small GH in Freeport. I have decorated 90% of the place already but am seriously drawing a blank for one room. I want to put a bar/dining/entertainment area in the right wing of the GH but just can't seem to find a counter/bar/furniture set that fits the overall feel of the GH for this room. If any of you are on Butcherblock and would like to swing by and have a look to see if you can make any suggestions please feel free to do so.

The guild name is Kodiak Legion and again is on Butcherblock server in the South Freeport small GH.

Thank you

P.S. please keep in mind that I do not use the layout editor at all...I tend to prefer to work within what the game offers...I find it kind of challenging that way :)
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I have the same style hall. I used the halas festival furniture in my bar room. Thurgadin furniture might be a decent fit too.
  3. Marrnar Member

Hi Deveryn, thank you for the post and I do like the look of your bar and may expand on that idea a little. Also I had completely forgot about the Thurgadin stuff...will pick up a couple pieces and try them out to see how they fit.
  4. Endara Member

5. Marrnar Member

I was actually looking for that post before I posted my plea for help. Hehe.

Thank you for linking that, I think I will play around with that design style but try to use some of the Thurgadin stuff. Not sure yet, just have to play around until I like what I see. If it turns out ok I will post some images.
  6. Deveryn Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :) I have a similar philosophy when it comes to decorating. The editor is mainly there to straighten things out and close funny gaps for me.