[Suggestion]

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Elinea, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Elinea Well-Known Member

I'd like to suggest putting the Twark teleport item that is received as part of the trade skill quest line on Scribbleclaw the merchant or the Shady Swashbuckler after the quest line is completed. I've either accidentally deleted or sold a couple of these (on different toons) by accident and didn't realize it until much later. It wasn't on the list of "buy back" items, nor in my bank, or on the "restore" list and I couldn't say where/when it went missing. I checked Shady (the Phantom Seas anchor is there) but so far I'm just out of luck. It's not that big of a deal really, since I can use the wizard spire or the cae'dal star....just an annoyance.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to finish the title of the post. Can't delete and repost, sorry about that.
    Semperfifofum and Prissetta like this.
  2. Meirril Well-Known Member

It would be better if the totem just became a spell on the abilities tab similar to jin'tu gift after the quest series is completed. I don't really like adding more permanent items to my inventory, but the goblin totem is the easiest method of accessing what is otherwise a difficult zone to enter.
    wiouxev2 likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

At this point I actually prefer an inventory item... hot bar space is MUUCH more precious to me right now then inventory space..
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm a tinker and have so many wormhole generators and other port items in my inventory. I'd love to have a space to put them that wasn't in my bags. It'd be nice if we had a tab to collect them in (like familiars) and the ability to click on whichever one we wanted to us in the tab. Through all the port to X spells and items in there.

Allow people to drag the 'ability' from the window to a hotbar if they wanted but no items taking up space in the inventory.

Just dreaming, it'd probably be complicated to code that, but dang it, it would be nice.
    Cyrrena, Spindle and Prissetta like this.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

And jeez, let me just apologize right here for the atrocious spelling up there in my earlier post. I wish I'd seen it earlier hah. Hopefully my point gets across anyway.
    Dude likes this.