[suggestion]Toadal Destruction

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Cerapis, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Cerapis New Member

So for those people who actually decided to clear all twelve of the heroic guk zone you get rewarded with a clicky statue that gives a reasonably nice buff on the surface. 5 fervor and somewhere around 400 potentcy. The problem is it seems to be poorly thought out. The primary problem is this buff does not stack with the heroic SoH banner (it actually appears for be a complete copy and paste from that banner buff). In addition it does absolutely nothing but overwrite the already much better Pop power raider banner at t1 flawless. Now any group I have been with in guk to clear the frenzy zones absolutely needed at least one of those buffs the reward doesn’t stack with so in a nutshell it means you don’t really get anything for accomplishing something fairly challenging in completing the frenzy zones.

Some suggestions.
    1. Make the guk buff stand alone. I personally don’t like this cause clicking multiple banners sucks but it’s an easy fix
    2. Long shot here but make the achievement turn the heartbound rekindle into a 3 hr buff. Not game breaking but seriously improves people’s quality of gameplay and would actually get more people running these zones
    3. Make it an add on to the already existing pop flawless execution buffs

Anyhow, any other ideas would be nice to see but at least make it something we can use.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like your ideas and your thread title with the exception of #2. The HB rekindle should not be tied to completion of any of these crazy instances they create to keep people busy. While I agree there needs to be a way to increase the HB buff timer, like we can upgrade the pack pony so that it can gather holiday harvests, this is not that way. Personally, I believe that the way to increase the HB buff timer should be something in Shard of Love and/or something you can do during Erollisi Day.

I like your thread title enough that I think they should use that as an achievement title for completing all of the levels of all of the Guk instances which would award you with a rune or something called "Toadal Destruction" and a suffix title which would give the buff similar to the statue but would stack with the other players that are using the same rune in your group.

Or make a 13th instance called "Toadal Destruction" and make it like a mix of all of the other 12 instances as far as content, but its like an infinite how long can you survive type thing, make the spawn totally random each time the instance is spawned and make it so if you leave, the instance is permanently closed, there could be some type of timer like 5 minutes or so to re-enter in case of a crash, but no actions could be completed during that 5 minutes other than re-entering the instance. Give it a space on the leaderboard, and let it run like 3 months, the highest 3 on the leaderboard at the end of each 3 month cycle get a nice something or other that would be helpful to those that do it, a new rune for a rune slot you can only get by running all 12 of the Guk instances or some such. I would never get any of these items but I think it would be nice for those that do.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

Yea i havent completet it yet , frenzied are really rough and if thats the reward it should be better

Also the devs should look at the power drains in these guk zones it seems a bit to much
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hmmm I should have said in the last paragraph, make the spawn Toadally random.
  5. semisus Does not play this game

Is it meant that when i look at the statue from this it says decimate hate like the normal hate banner?

Its a dissapointment , as poster suggested make it a tempoary buff with 5 fervor or something