Suggestion: Square/rectangular Columns/Pillars

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Laughing Owl, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Laughing Owl Active Member

Something that Seems wouldn't be too hard, but would it be possible to get square (or rectangular) Columns/pillars of all the default 'round' ones.

Square (think 4x4 beam) or Rectangular (4x6) Columns added to the standard round ones, would make building soooo much nicer (IMO) and while ultimately 'several' new items. I would think it would be basically cut-n-paste the same item (with new skin attached for texture).

If All tiers would be too hard, Even one Wood and one Stone, would go along way to helping,
    Breanna, Geroblue and Twyla like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Excellent idea !
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Miragian Well-Known Member

Not a great solution but you can also try rotating existing railings/steps 90 degrees and use those? I support the idea of pillars that are square.
  4. Laughing Owl Active Member

Yeah, I have made some with Railing/steps (or more often half blocks.... that it takes ALOT, mild pain to line them all up (good bless editor).... and really is a basic enough component SHOULD (IMO) be a basic block of the 'sets'
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My problem with the stairs from Marketplace, is I find it very difficult to get them up to the top of the hill/ridge in Isle of Refuge prestige house.

One came very close, the staircase that has a landing, and then turns 90 degrees. The rest I had to use a floor tile I had rotated to complete the steps/upward area.

I only have 3 Isle of refuge prestige houses, so here is the list if anyone wants to look:

Maj'Dul, Dragolah most likely this one.

Skyfire; Jorice and Huchnah

Least likely is Huchnah, as this character is newer than the other two.

They should all be set to visitor. I'll check.

edit: Dragolah's Isle of refuge prestige house is it.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, one Stately Street Stairs makes it up. The other one doesn't, so I need to adjust the one that doesn't.

edit: Ah, I see that the second area looks higher than the other area/ridge. I couldn't make it taller.
    Breanna likes this.