Suggestion: Sign Text on Obulus Frontier Garden

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Dracks, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Dracks Member

Hey all,

I'm not sure about other folks, but I have "a few" tradeskillers. With the recent and welcomed change to make it easier to get the Obulus Frontier Garden done on more crafters, I'm expecting I'll be virtually awash in plants soon.

Today, in order to keep track of which garden belongs to which character, I make pod people. This works, but I was just thinking - it'd be nice if these had sign text on 'em. Just a thought. :)
    Benj likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

I put the plants in front of a tradeskill apprentice and give the character's name to the apprentice.
    Cyliena, Smallcorners, Benj and 3 others like this.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I do too.
    Hartsmith, Breanna and Dude like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Me too :)
    Daryx, Hartsmith and Dude like this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

my apprentices stand on a sign that lists their levels and city faction, next to the station their craft uses most often and their gardens stand in front of them.

Essentialy you are asking them to make the already interractive gardens act as a sign. Not sure if that's doable, but in the meantime the tricks crafters came up over the years work well.
    And if you put a player written notebook next to your garden (maybe if you do not have a tradeskill apprentice?) you can write in that even more text than on a sign.
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  6. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Agreed. There are plenty of signs that the Carpenter can craft, or anyone who has Brewday recipes will likely have the one for Hewn Stone sign, which I've used in front of my guildhall gatherers to remind me which nodes are needed the most. Also, every City Festival will have its own unique sign for each city.