[Suggestion] QoL - Consumables

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by firexcracker, Jul 15, 2017.

1. firexcracker New Member

Can we PLEASE get an option to somehow pause our consumables? Maybe add a slot to the character sheet where consumables can go. If the consumable is in the slot, it's working and counting down the uses/timer. If there are no consumables in the slot, then nothing gets used. Something like that? Similar to how food/drink works.

I am so tired of joining exp grind groups, using an exp potion, and having 3 people say "sorry gotta go" 15 minutes into it and then having my exp potion completely wasted when I can't find another group. This is NOT making me want to buy more potions, rather quite the opposite. I am not going to waste my money on stuff that just gets wasted.
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Ug, yeah. I wasted so many of my vet potions on my old server that way. There's have to be some sort of buff timer suspension mechanic.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

Don't see them doing this for financial reasons.

Me personally, I log an alt at that point and wait till I find a group for that character and log them back in.

Consumables, including xp potions, do not tick when you are not logged in.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Unless the Adventure XP potions are different and TLE potions, my TS experience potions on Live continue to tick even if I log out. I do not have any XP or Vitality potions on FG so that I do not know.

Cyrrena