[Suggestion] PLEASE make BoL Mount Tack tradeable!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Sigrdrifa, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have tons of mount tack patterns from BoL that I will probably never use. Meanwhile, I can't get the patterns I most want.

I liked the earlier practice of the patterns being tradeable, because if I really wanted to, I could save up the plat and purchase the pattern I wanted. Also, I could sell the ones I didn't want but others maybe could use.
    Beee, Benj, Cusashorn and 2 others like this.
  2. Bluhr Member

I don't run enough dungeons or missions to ever get any of the patterns, so I'd like to be able to buy them if I could.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It would also be nice if the dang patterns would (1) stack and (2) go into the crafting depot like older tack did.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I have to agree Sig. I know TSing rolled out an fell flat on its face with BoL, but the virtual impossibility of getting either patterns or recipe books boggles the mind. And that they don't stack or can be put in harvest box like previous expansions has me shaking my head. We had a word for this in the military and was used by Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Mounts from heroic ans solo instances are NO-TRADE and useless for most players, so they are often gifted out of the chest. Please remove NO-TRADE flag too
    Sigrdrifa likes this.