[Suggestion] Patchwork Teleporters

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

In line with the mirth of Bristlebane, and to prevent the inconsiderate from denying others from obtaining quest updates, what say the Patchwork beasties use the Jester's Gardens as teleport spots?
    Where the beasty would arrive at *ANY* Jester's Garden node, sit there for,.. what? 30seconds? 60? then *POOF* in fanfare and frills, arriving at some OTHER random Jester's Garden node somewhere else on the continent,...

This way, there are WAY more opportunities for those who wish to complete quest steps to do so, would encourage harvesting of the nodes for the various goodies, and be in line with the humor of Bristlebane.
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Evilnok Active Member

getting the updates from the mobs is mega easy,just fly/run all over the zone to find them and FYI...you have to kill them to make more pop in random spots all across the zone like Darklight Woods so TBH I don't see getting them as an issue/problem
  3. Artemiz Active Member

There are multiple chains of them grouped in each zone. If you run across someone camping them for kill counts just ask to join in or let them know you need the quest updates. Most will let you take the spot for a bit and get what you need.

The only complaint I have is the rarity of the mobs in general when looking at kill counts for achievements. It will be years of annual camps before this achievement is completed in my estimation.
    Finora likes this.