suggestion of new sol eye heroic zone

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Julianxzz, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Julianxzz Member

I ran the new sol eye zone few times recently, but this is pain that spends over 4 hours in there....
    I know some players can finish that zone about 1 hour.
    But not every group can do that!
    I believe that many players spend more time in there.
    I also see many players are nervous and anxiety about getting a group to run sol eye.
    My suggestion is that split this zone into 2 zones.
    Like :
    1 for first 9 nameds
    2 for last 5 nameds.

for reference.......thx
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The zone has persistence. Make friends, start the zone, run it for an hour (or however long your group is up for it), then arrange a time in a day or two to come back and spend another hour or two on it. You just need to get buy-in from a group of people who will show up for the repeat runs.

EDIT: Also, you personally still have the timer from the first run: in the LFG channel, say something like, "Starting a Sol Eye group to start with the 6th mob in, I have a timer." I'm sure there are other folks in your position, and this way you wouldn't need a committed group to re-meet.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Nah, it's nice as a big zone. The first 10 names are push-overs anyway.
    Snikkety likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

zone is fun, lockout is much better now so people can actually join pugs
  5. Arclite Well-Known Member

go with lots of dps and you would shave 3 hours of that time.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Not everybody has a bunch of raid-geared friends to corral to do the zone, though.
  7. Priority Well-Known Member

Get the gear out of the zone and Ta-Da! Raid geared...

First like 5 nameds are stupid easy anyhow, as in almost soloable easy.
  8. Arclite Well-Known Member

I have replaced most of my maxed infused pre-update 200 resolve jewellery with drops in there. Even 185 resolve gives around 9.3k potency. At this stage, this zone is pretty much "here you go and catch up with raiders".
    Priority likes this.