[Suggestion] Non-Prestige Housing in new Expansion

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by NrthnStar5, May 4, 2017.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

I'd like to throw a bone to the devs regarding the idea of adding non-prestige housing to new expansions. I know we love getting new recipes and house items each expansion, but what about throwing in some new housing? That would sure be exciting!

I could envision it to be tied to gaming in some way, whether it be by obtaining an achievement or by reaching a certain level in a faction.

For example, say Terrors of Thalumbra was the upcoming expansion. The idea could be that a new house or houses were available for purchase in Maldura. Perhaps the ability to buy them could be rewarded once you complete the tradeskill quest line, or reaching 40k faction with the Malduran crafters. Something to that effect. I would be really stoked to see new houses as a feature of an expansion.

Thanks for your consideration!
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I'd love to see housing in more game cities, such as Maldura!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Gretel Well-Known Member

In the AMA, someone asked about new prestige housing and was told no. I followed up with asking about new non-prestige housing, but didn't get an answer. I, too, would love to see more options for non-prestige!
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I would actually like to see some of the other style buildings as housing in the cities. . such as the actual "Fishes alehouse" or the building the clothiers is in. There are some really nice buildings that are "locked" or otherwise unopened. Would be nice if those could be "opened up". I'm all for housing in new areas. . . but it would take me an eternity to get one. . possibley never. And as a decorator. . . you can';t tell me that there's a house I can't have just because I don't have a certain "something" . . . Nopoe. . No way. .NADA!!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, they did that already with the Everfrost/Lavastorm places... :(

I really, really wish they'd put those on the Loyalty Realtor, or even the Marketplace; something!

They are beginning to put some of the stuff from the old SOE conventions up here and there; I think that's smart, if they're not going to do those again (or at least promotions, if they ever do the cons any more. We'll see; they used to do once-yearly open houses at SOE HQ back in the day. Those were fun!). :-/

Uwk
    elflover, Febrith and Prissetta like this.