Suggestion: Mage quest epic reward

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by semisus, Jan 2, 2017.

1. semisus Does not play this game

2. Moooony New Member

Should just give the scout and fighter the charm and give the mages their weapons.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

Make your own thread if you wish to complain about fighter/scout rewards , this thread is not it.
  4. Pinkpink New Member

That would be nice. Doublecast is hard to find without sacrificing 800/900 potency.
    semisus likes this.
  5. semisus Does not play this game

thats exactly the point , and i dont get why we get flurry on the mage charm
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

The same reason all the rest of the gear is designed that way... because reasons.
  7. knine Well-Known Member

That's the point they wanted to make and it started with resolve... item with 5 resolve has 1k pot or an item with 11 resolve has 200 pot.. which do you need more .. resolve or pot.. same for doublecast, which would you rather have.. double cast or potency. I know everyone would like to be 100% double cast with 25k potentcy, 4150 CB, 150 fervor, 400k ability mod, but you won't and you just have to take the good with the bad. The tanks/scouts get ganked with poor jewelry from quest line, who knows what their end line will look like, but they still get to roll the fervor rune, which I think got ninja nerfed as it doesn't proc nearly as much anymore either lol. Its as stated above, just because :)
  8. Heck62 Active Member

There are items that have good stats for the class they are intended for.I'm sorry other classes feel they are getting screwed,but that has no bearing on this matter.I'll use this item,but I'd rather have 3 DC than the flurry on this item.
  9. LisciaSF Member

I have to pump up casting speed just to hit 100% DC, it's at 300% right now.

Double Cast on this item which took grinding two factions to 50k would be fantastic. Even 5%. Flurry is just a meaningless stat these days.
    Kraeref and captainbeatty451 like this.
  10. Arieva Well-Known Member

And now the neck reward has flurry too....one or the other needs to be changed to SDA please
    Scrappyz likes this.
  11. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Considering auto attack is kinda meaningless to buff up all the way.. there's no reason to have so much flurry on a MAGE item.. Mages should get doublecast, plain and simple
    captainbeatty451 likes this.
  12. semisus Does not play this game

first item had 10 flurry , second has nearly 22
    exactly why do we need this? please give us doublecast and or stats like disruption/focus etc that would be useful.
    its hard enugh to get these stats to begin with , like 1k pot belt from heroics has weaponskills while the mage version has 500pot? just one example of many.
  13. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Watch the third item have 50+ flurry =P