Suggestion for tradeskill

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-DragNagafen, Feb 4, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-DragNagafen Guest

I thought this option would be great for the people just starting to the most advanced tradeskill users.

An option in the search field for tradeskill that allows a person to view only the items they have the mats for. This will make it easier for everyone to select what they want to craft and to view in a quick manner what they could craft.

Just a suggestion, post your thoughts!

**If there is already an option....well im new to the game and no one knows it :D
  2. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

It woud be nice if it greyed out recipes you didn't have the resources for. You can already tell this when you mouse over a recipe because some of the ingredients will be red. Slightly more useful would be if it would show you how many of each item you could make. This would definately come in handy when your doing rush orders.
    I am concerned that this might generate lag though. Introducing more computations, especially well over 300 at the higher tradeskill levels...
    Hmm. This give me an idea. New post!
  3. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

That would be helpful for rush orders. ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-Vendolyn Guest

Slightly off topic here...but the OPs name...you wouldn't happen to have played an Iksar monk on Tunare in EQ1? Used to know a really nice guy by the name of Dragn : )

Ok, *totally* off topic not slightly...apologies in advance!
  5. ARCHIVED-DragNagafen Guest

Meirril wrote:
    Hmm, I don't know. I do not know how well or horrible they have this game coded. Thinking about it and how databases work, it really wouldn't be a hard task.