Suggestion for Next Year's NOTD

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mercychalice, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Since it's a tad late to request this year, a way to make the Headless Horseman in Nek Forest personally spawnable, instead of waiting....hours? days? I don't think I've caught him in years. Perhaps an investigation of the tree trigger? Thank you.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have just always had to catch him running up the road with the necklace in my possession. There has been some chatter on AB about what the respawn time is but he has been found at least 2 dozen times in a week so, I don't really know.

But I would support your idea of having the necklace in your possession and going to a specific place and have him spawn.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Wimble Active Member

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE PQ PLEASE:cool:
    Dude, Quillyne and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would support your suggestion as well. We got a PQ for Tinkerfest so one for NoTD would be great.
    Dude, Sigrdrifa and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Nights of the Evil Dead PQ, with skellies, zombies, and ghouls? Sure! Tinkered chainsaw or Boomstick please!
    Dude, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have a broom appearance weapon. I asked for it to be made into a flying mount and Ttobey said NO! No Broom Mount for you!! Hence the creation of the BROOM MOUNT CAMPAIGN.

It has not died Ttobey, I told you, the BROOM MOUNT CAMPAIGN will continue and will be ramped up until the game sunsets. It is in your best interests to give in and give us BROOM MOUNTS, even if they are VROOM BROOMS which you stated would be much easier to create and that you could do that.
    Mercychalice and Dude like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Broom Mount! Broom Mount!! Broom Mount!!! Broom Mount!!!! :) There I helped LOL
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Breanna!!
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Evillady New Member

I'll vote for the broom mount too, also would like a witches costume esp the hat, werewolf plushie, and a whispering boo box (constant indecipherable whispering). ty
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

He's difficult to catch with several others being interested and able to one-shot him. I found him once this last year, for the first time in several years that I've taken an alt there and camped them in the spot to come back later and check for him.
    Cyrrena likes this.