Suggestion for next Brew Day

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by d1anaw, Mar 5, 2017.

1. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I love the carpet of clover. But let's be honest, it's not practical since it doesn't fly. Can we please have an update quest to make it fly?
    Katz and GrunEQ like this.
  2. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Might as well go for broke. I thought of something else I would like to see. Can we get the brew house or whatever it's called, the zone in that is actually the same as the one for the quests? We can buy the locked one, but I thought it would make an excellent little house that could be put on one of the larger properties and actually be used as a real bar.
    GrunEQ and Katz like this.
  3. Crastinal Active Member

Brell's bar? We can build part of the zone!

The zone... Well, the lower bar where you do the serving repeatable quest, that's the Isle of Refuge cellar! The big one where we get most of the quests would be more complicated, but that small bar where patrons are really serious about getting wasted is like a zone in a prestige house! I think that's pretty cool.
  4. Crastinal Active Member

I second this, and would like to add: please let the festival clouds/rugs be used as flying appearance mounts at least, the same way it works with the C.R.A.S.H. Pads, it's ridiculous that the Maj'Dul flying carpet or the Self Contained Cloud can't be used even as appearance mounts to fly.
    GrunEQ likes this.