[Suggestion] Fallen Gate Adjustments to Think about.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Vunder, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Vunder Well-Known Member

I came back again for Fallen Gate. This is a list of tweaks I think would be beneficial for everyone and make the experience a little more enjoyable.

Start with my class that I play.

Channeler
    • DPS is ok, it could use a small 1-2% bump. But I am happy with it. I am doing 15-20 dps in WC at lvl 15.
    • Heals: Bump the heal amount from the pet proc by 1-2%. We are the lowest healing priest and will be for a good long time on this server. Our PERCENT based heals are meh at best. I heal for 8% max health and the mob does 25-30% dmg in return. This is important because the current mentality is Druid or BUST
    • Did we add Armor Quest for Channeler? I did not see it if so.
    • POWER: I am not the only priest struggling with power. Our heals/abilities are using a lot of power and there is very little regen.
    • Why is our haste set to -20%? My bard is at 0. My Guard is at 0. Why are channelers set to -20%?
    Travel
    • In all honesty, this isn't a racer server. Is there truly any reason to restrict travel so much?
    • IDEA: Maybe change it a little to open up other bells once we have explored the zone the bell is located in and clicked the bell. Something?
    • FACT: Travel is currently detrimental to groups. BB lfg healer..I'll do it..where are you...DLW, no we need someone closer.
    • IDEA: Give us CoV? It only works 50% of the time anyway and without recast times at 100 it will take forever to recast (think its an hour without recast?) Put it in marketplace for 1500 cash, ill buy it early.
    Experience
    • I feel, and many others, that this needs tweaked a little. Reasons behind it is there is a huge lag when questing.
    • A person can exhaust all the quests at several areas and still have to grind several hours in order to do quests.
    • Grind Point of View. It takes 200 kills more or less to grind 1 level up to level 15. After that It is taking me about 250 kills of even con and yellow con.
    • IDEA: A quick fix, would be to give us Veteran XP bonus. This would be 200% max (like a vit pot) and I feel this wouldn't make XP gain game breaking.
    • Lots of people are already complaining about the extremely slow leveling, you will lose people soon because of this reason above all others.
    • IDEA: Another fix. Give quests a serious bump in XP gain (about equal to collections at the same level, those give a lot of xp) This will force us to level by questing which is fun. Leveling by grinding is not fun.:(
    • I am fully aware you don't want people rushing through content...however I fully feel that there will be little players left for end game at the current rate of XP gain. JUST LIKE STORMHOLD
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Suraklin Member

Everything you asked for is completely opposite of what they made this server for. They made a new TLE server for the people who enjoyed how the game was during release. Which it still really isn't the same with certain classes being available and starting zones being available and crafting not like it was at release.

You said leveling by grinding isn't fun. Well if you're not at end game on live servers you're in for a big shock for the Ascension and Epic 2.0 grind. So, just think of it as a preview of end game on live servers. The only real incentive that has so many people playing this server is the Heritage Quest items to claim on live servers. It's just another way to time gate most players on live until the next expansion comes out.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.