[Suggestion] Clarification of classes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Radi, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Jrox Well-Known Member

TL;DR... I am not attacking you, You have never played with me so don't judge. Your Illy's may not be as good as you think? The cloak is not the be all for an Illy, and those that think that way have never truly played the class. ("Just Sayin" is a tag line... Not a slight on you. Again don't take it as an attack)

And you have yet to provide a parse yourself? Don't come knocking without your own, right? What guild did you say you were in? I'm going to assume since I help my guild in the recruitment threads you know what guild I am in...

An ACT post of what I or anyone in my raid parses is not really going to mean much since group make up, the encounter, what the group uses in addition to simple buffs, i.e. Powerlinks, forcelinks etc... ACT doesn't really mean much right?

I'm not attacking you bud, your just being a little over sensitive about the whole thing. I only made the same assumption you did and now you think I am attacking you. You should know not to judge anyone without having grouped or played with a person. I have seen you in these threads long enough to know you know better.

Bottom line Beastlords without primals would not out parse equally talented scouts in relatively equal gear. I am happy to jump in a group with you and some of your fair weathered friends, bring one of your Illy's with you... Are you on HoF?

Again with the defensive nature, this is a tag line I put in all my posts typically. Not meant to be an attack on you lol.

This was your assumption that all Illys play the same and they can't do anything to differentiate themselves from the pack. (That's a misconception by the way. If you think an Illy with the cloak can simply spam it and keep up with me on a parser you are sadly mistaken.) Do you think all troubs are equal? Or do you hold everything you know about the class under your vest for fear of real competition? Cause my strats to playing an Illy, they are posted in many places and I have yet to find one parsing like me. Not that they are not out there. But probably are playing with that old mentality of, "OMG don't share anything, someone might beat me on the parse..." Last Illy to parse with me and was actually a bit ahead of me when we first met about 3-4 years ago was Skiass. Haven't see him around in some time. I know there are and were some really good Illy's back in the day and I could probably go back through old notes and find names but there was quite a disparity between the top 5% and everyone else for a long time. I am not sure it hasn't changed. Same could be said for just about every class in the game. The top end is always quite a ways out front of the rest.
    Wulfgyr likes this.