Closed / Unconfirmed [Suggestion] Character item search

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ichoris, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Please consider expanding the item search feature (the one on the character screen) to also look at house items and the house vault. There are many times like picking a quest reward (during events for example) that it would be nice to know if I already have that reward option. Thank you.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

House vault is included in your search. Due to the fact that characters can have 20 or 25 homes, that may be a bit much to ask for.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This might be something to ask about in the Request forum on EQ2Interface. If Census has this info, a stand-alone tool that would compile an inventory of (1) houses on your account and (2) stuff in each house would be Real Helpful.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

5. Finora Well-Known Member

The EQ2 House organizer program works well for tracking house items.

I have also made notes in google docs (really more of a chart since I have way too many characters) of which characters have items I don't really want more than one of per character. Like I've made a note of all the character's I've bought the frostfell familiar for.
    Dude, Breanna, Sigrdrifa and 2 others like this.
  6. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thanks you all for the suggestions. I seems like one of the add-ons listed will work great. Thanks again!
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Depots need a way to be inventoried as well. DarqUI doesn't go there when I click on inventory.
  8. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

Depots and the broker window. I squirrel away a lot of tradable items in my broker crates, but they don't get inventoried either.