Suggestion: Building blocks that match prestige housing

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by santargria, Feb 19, 2017.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

Ok, so perhaps it's me and I'm missing something obvious...

I know the Dulghar Precipice of the Deep and City of Mist have building materials and work very well - thanks for that!

I have compared every tile, block, panel, divider etc and for the life of me can not find a single one that matches a few of my prestige houses.

If these exist, someone please tell me which dividers/building materials go with which prestige house!

And if they do not exist (which I believe to be the case) can we PLEASE get some to match? That would be a great expansion for crafters!

I would like to see matching building materials for:
    • Mistmoore Crags Estate
    • Uncanny Estate
    • Gorowyn Magical Manor
    • Darklight Palace
    • Felwith mansion
    • Personal Grotto
    • Residence of the Blades
    • Thurgadin Grand Hall
    • New Halas Guild halls
    • Vacant Estate of Unrest
    • Felwith Mansion
    • Ethermere Enclave
    Thanks as always in advance.
  2. Meirril Well-Known Member

I'm going to point out that both of the block sets you've mentioned were collector's edition recipes that were made available with the release of the expansion and the houses were also collector's edition bonuses.
    santargria likes this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

Ok thanks and....?
  4. Meirril Well-Known Member

Meaning it was easy to do if the artist were thinking about making blocks and a home at the same time. It will be as much work for them to make block sets for old houses as it would be for them to make entirely new block sets, and more work than making a block set to accompany any other work they need to do for the next expansion.
    santargria likes this.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

Ah, that makes sense

Thanks for that logic - very sound

However, I would still like them ;)