[SUGGESTION] Brewday Ideas for 2022

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ladislava, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Ladislava Active Member

I know there's a 'wishlist' on Norrathian Homeshow section but I wanted to put something up specifically for Brewday to make it easier for the Dev's to find. And of course I have these ideas near the end so maybe next year. I don't know if these are possible but hey.

Brewday wings: Use the Tinkered Hearts a flutter wings and repurpose. Change pink to green. Change/leave gold (maybe yellow if you change) and have it drop bubbles or shamrocks instead of hearts. Personally I'd love to see the bubbles.

Dark Green Marble: Yes the verdant stucco is very nice but it's also a bit brighter than I'd like. Maybe make it like the FP Divider with the cream swirls and use dark green instead of black
    Busted tap on a keg: Yes, yes I know alcohol abuse (we won't even discuss the spilt beer :)). But a keg that has a tap broken off and beer coming out with foam maybe? Nothing like making a pub that had a brawl in it.

Carpet or tile: I love the carpets that do things when you step on them. So more of those are always good. Good for guild hall decorating. *snicker* Nothing better than watching people step on transport pad and start dancing. Anywho, again, shamrocks, bubbles, foam, making them drink and getting drunk, bouncing like the bouncy things. I love those blobby things but they're big and you can't surprise anyone with them when they see them coming.

Honestly, most of these suggestions could be done for most of the holidays. Could you imagine red and black wings with bats coming out for NoTD? I think that's it for now. I need more coffee so I may come back and add more later :D.
    Kaitheel, Schmetterling and Jinksie like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I added a suggestion tag so this will stand out.
    Schmetterling, Jinksie and Breanna like this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

A bottle of Maran Rice Wine -- Sake.
    Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good one Cusashorn , we got a Asian village and some pandas lets ad some Sake to Brewday , maybe even come up with a quest that takes you specifically to the island of Mara and not just when you get ported there for the drunken dwarf quest .

I know the idea for Brewday came from St Patrick's Day , but we are already beyond only beer and whisky .
    Breanna and Mercychalice like this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

A return to the Hua Mein village in Sundered Frontier would never hurt my feelings. I would probably become an overly cuddly lush in a village full of snuggly warm fuzzy bears. :D
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

The pandas of Stonbrant Highlands are just as cuddly , and not secret ,they could bring Plumb wine to the festival .
    Maybe send a representative to the Erudits or a save portal to the entrance of their village for low level players.
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The way the tables are set up on the Butcherblock beach while you run around knocking out goblins is practically Oktoberfest. At this point the holiday may as well just be a giant alcoholic celebration for everything.
    Breanna and Kaitheel like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol don't tell me about Oktober Fest I am from Muenchen .
    the original celebration was a wedding feast with horse races and a farmer market with livestock for breeders on display ,
    and you could get beer , wine and food .
    This was created so the regular people could celebrate with the ( happy ) couple .
    The ruler of Bavaria back than was a Duke , not a King .
    The wedding took place in Oktober all right but because the weather is not as reliable that month the todays Oktoberfest is mostly in September with only one weekend in Oktober . the last 2 days .

We also have a Spring event ( Lent ) with extra strong dark beer ( people were really supposed to fast back in time )
    so they had beer as liquid food
    Breanna, Kaitheel and Cusashorn like this.
  10. Magnann New Member

New monk ability: "Drunken style"

Beer race: the one students always play where you down a beer, then run somewhere and back and down a beer, then run somwhere and back, then down a beer....