Suggestion: Bloodless Incursion Timeline

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mercychalice, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

If we are going to have to do the timeline, can you please make the undead warden spawn more often or place the keys on the wall somewhere. I've been wandering around with tracking up for almost 6 hours straight, killing everything and haven't seen him spawn yet. I can't get to the jail without him, and not at all if I can't find him. With so many other people wandering in the zone, can you please come up with something that won't take all my play time to find?
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Edit: I'm up to 12 1/2 hours of nothing on track. Wandered top to bottom with the bag with the first empty slot open, with tracking up. Deleted the quest and re-took it. Even had friends come and wander different parts of the zone looking for it for a few hours. Nothing. I am honestly not sure if it's broken or not. I can't tell, but I'm sick of looking at the zone and very tired by now, so calling it quits until tomorrow. Devs?
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

There's one up on AB right now, so don't think it's broken. More likely other people in the zone are just killing them as they pop. At least here the zone is almost permanently clear from people farming ascension/tithe exp. I agree given the circumstances and the new need that the key should be attainable another way. Just having it drop from any named would work.

Also you can always open the door from the inside. So once you are in it might pay to roll up a quick free account, create a trial heroic character and call them down to the jail. That way if you ever need to get back inside and the door is shut you can open it from the inside :) I have a toon camped in there from back when ToV was current.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

On HOF server, and been in there so long I'm probably never going to go back of my own volition anymore. Problem is that I haven't seen the guy literally all day, with tracking up, with a bag with my first empty slots up, looting not only my bodies, but everyone else's too. And I'm going back for another day to search again. *gags slightly*
    Also, I'm aware of this, but I have to get in there first, so kinda missing the point of 'can't find the guy to get in there' in the first place. Thank you though.
  5. Silvr Member

One thing you want to check often is the door itself. The key is a body drop off of the warden which is often farmed by people doing exp runs, but if someone has opened the door it will stay open/unlocked for a while even if you were not the one that opened it.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I've clicked the door every time I've passed it with no luck. :( As far as I know, no one on HOF has found the warden in days.
  7. Sennen Well-Known Member

He spawns on the library level, I think. I tried tracking him for a couple hours and he eventually just popped on top of me on that level.

That said, however, my most common kill spot for him is on the dog level, so he roams down the stairs.
  8. Chrol Developer

Checked logs over the past 10 days and see the Undead Warden dying a lot each day on Halls of Fate, so he's definitely spawning.