[Suggestion] Basilisk Lair and Hide

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Karamella, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Karamella Well-Known Member

Could we please have more Basilisk Lairs and/or a better hide to meat ratio?
    There seem to be more recipes for which hide is needed and fewer recipes for which meat is needed.
    Here some readjustments would be good.
    Quillyne, Gregore, Mermut and 6 others like this.
  2. Gregore Active Member

Amen!!!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. knine Well-Known Member

how many hides do you need.. I've harvested over 3k in an hour the other day.. put on some harvesting gear and get some harvesting spikes..
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

More pelts than meats.. and right now the split seems to be slightly more meats than pelts from the dens.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. knine Well-Known Member

I'll check it out next time I go on a harvesting adventure, however in one day harvesting I pulled enough rare hides to equip belts and cloaks on not only my toons but friends toons, as well as gear up 3 leather wearers. I'll check it out and post numbers. I think personally there isn't a ton of nodes to pull from for hides/meats.. way more metals than anything honestly..
  6. Karamella Well-Known Member

Above all it concerns the daily tradeskill quest, when it's exactly specified, what you have to harvest and in which zone. If there are a lot of players doing tradeskill dailies, often it takes a long time to find enough basilisk lairs just to harvest meat although you need hides or vice versa, depending on the quest given.
    That's quite annoying. Even multiple zones don't help that much.
  7. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I don't have any problem getting lairs, it's getting them to give enough hides instead of meat that's the problem. The drop rate from the nodes needs to be adjusted so we don't have such a lopsided meat ratio when more recipes require the hides.