[Suggestion]Allow unlocked armor purchases

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elinea, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Elinea Well-Known Member

If things are account wide, then test server should be included in shared things. I can claim items from the claim window, the panda quest rewards, and the overseer quests are shared between all characters on the account...yet unlocked armor can't be purchased.

Please allow us to purchase unlocked armor on Test server, it's the only way some of us will ever get anywhere over there. I'm having a difficult time getting through the signature quest line in quest gear over there.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I have no issues with purchasing unlocked Armor on Test server.
    The biggest issue on Public Test is the inability to plat infuse gear. Most players plat infuse the quested gear just to get the necessary potency to run the solo instances. On Public Test, there is no way to get the necessary coin to do that. I have a whopping 7275 plat. I am also to the point of debating to purchase more than the one I did purchase (although I am likely to purchase 1 more but that's it) due to using up what little coin I have which is needed for repairs, crafting, etc.
    With the inability to gain currency faster than it's spent, there is only one way to go... backwards! :rolleyes:
  3. Elinea Well-Known Member

So you have unlocked raid armor on your live server that you can purchase from the unlock vendor on Test? I have a full set of T1 raid armor and a handful of T2 pieces on HoF, but going to the unlock merchant on Test shows me zip.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Yeah look up Kuulei on test server , note she is wearing 180 resolve BP, 190 resolve forearms and feet.
    Did you unlock the armor on the same account as your Public Test character?
    Carizia and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.