Not A Bug [SUGGESTION] Add a "Celestial Doctrine" quest to BoL

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sigrdrifa, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The "Celestial Doctrine" quest got a lot of people grouping for at least a couple of days each time it renewed in CD.

I'd like to see a "Lunar Doctrine" quest along the same lines. It would be nice if it offered 111+ profession spells, but at least offer the Ascension upgrades.

I really think this would help promote grouping in BoL. Even on Maj'Dul, PUGs are hard to get.
    FracasKrusher, Audrel, Laita and 8 others like this.
  2. Tangris Well-Known Member

Love this idea, make PQ's great again.
    Myxx, Sigrdrifa, Frada and 3 others like this.
  3. Laita Well-Known Member

I’m bumping this because I think the devs NEED to implement it!!

As a returning player I finally have most of my ascension spells to ancient, however the chaos descending pq’s are beyond DEAD... have yet to see even a group in there... would be really nice to have some way to catch up on my ascension spells.. :(

Or simply remove the PQ requirement from the quest. Or change it to the BoL PQs, too damn easy considering no one runs them! Unlikely to happen, so... is there any other way to get ascension spells to the celestial level other than this quest?
  4. Ratalthor Developer

Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to close this thread. Please post suggestions or game improvements in a different forum other than Bug Reports.
    Dude likes this.