sugestion - 4 max ascension rewards

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Earar, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

was just wondering why there was only one reward.

Usually with such big items, U had choice in EQ2. Just remember the TOT sig line reward, there was one for each archetype.

Why not here ? because as a tank I feel as though this item has great stats, it makes me wonder why it has no block chance or mit increase.
    I mean, it's important stats for tanks, at least tanks of my level of gear.

it's like for earrings rewards, u don't have a choice on the stats. while for the earrings I can understand it depends on the type of ascension u took and so stats are according to that, but for the BIG reward, having more choices for it to be relevant for each archetype would have been nice.

don't u think ?
  2. Serik Active Member

The charm is fine, there is honestly little incentive for tanks to have block/mit on every slot available to them. It is pretty easy to hit those stat caps right now. Adding additional options would potentially cause some players to pick the bad option and complain when they wouldn't be able to switch their charm for the best one.

Besides with the state of the game as it is all classes/archetypes are ascension nukers, so the charm is the best layout for all classes.
    Simien likes this.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

if people aren't smart enough to pick their best item .. can't do much to help them.
    I know they won't change it anyway they have their reasons,

just wanted to point that out.
    Mermut likes this.
  4. Ashwind Member

Currently the charm is INCREASING the reuse of elemental amal pet by 20% not reducing it, not checked all the other class spells yet
    DoomDrake, Earar and Beee like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

reportet to Caith - He will have a look on it :)
    I would exprect a reuse timer of 3:24 instead of original 4:15.. actual it's rised to 4:48