Suessu's Maj'Dul Vacation Suite by Ennia {Video Tour wheee!}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all this is the Thurgadin server home of Suessu and is the Maj'Dul Vacation Suite in South Qeynos - not presently published, decorated by Ennia - lots of exciting things to see in this one and I hope you enjoy the tour:)

2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool! Yeah, I have those too (on Test, they were among the very first four prestige house types, so when they were being tested, we could get that one, the Library [similar Maj'Dul architecture], the Dojo, and the Personal Opera House [Nerakian] for like 1 SC each, so each of my original 9 Test toons has one of each), and no idea what to do with them. This is brilliant! :)

Good video, too, but with all due respect I think you missed one? It was right next to the bookbinder's place, across the way from the "farmer's market" area...something about the Shelter Operator actor saying, "Looking to adopt a friend today? We have a few animals that need a home." If they're dog, cat, and monkey House Pets, I'd love to know how Suessu got them to stay put in their cages... ;->

Uwk
    Gretel likes this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aaah it was bound to happen in a place that was jam-packed with lots of wonderful things - please do visit because it's well worth the trip in person. I know what you mean about getting pets to stay put - even when you instruct them to "stay" - they don't always!
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! If Niboota can do it, any of us can, say I... ;->

Uwk
    who actually does have, ah, quite a few toons on Thurgadin...and against all better judgement, just made another one :-/
    Gretel likes this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member