Subscriber Issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RobertB, Aug 10, 2020.

1. RobertB New Member

I've been a subscriber for a few months now, 26 character slots; multiple times a day, in the middle of playing, my xp will go to 50% and the remaining 50% going to AA. I'll log out and most of my characters are locked because the system is recognizing me as a non-subscriber. Usually it'll get fixed if I log back in. This morning, first log in, most of my characters were locked. This happens many times a day, for about 2 months now. Sometimes I'll grind xp on a character for an hour before I realize that my xp has been cut in half, which makes this really annoying.

Please advise if there's something I can do to fix this problem. I've asked a few times in general chat if anyone has ever had this issue, but no one ever replied that they have or even heard of it.

Thanks for your time,

-- RJ
    Tkia and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You may need to take this to a Support Ticket. The next time this happens, get screenshots of every screen you get along the way, the XP slider, any error messages, etc.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. RobertB New Member

I suppose I could take screenshots of locked characters. I've tried the petition function but never got a reply. My guess is this is just some unfixable problem. It's happened 3 times tonight. Maybe I need to reinstall the game. I dunno. No error messages, though. I've even cancelled and resubbed before.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try that, again.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG! You shouldn't have to do re-sub, that's horrible! :eek:

Usually I've only ever run across it on mine with "mere" level 110 toons, and I don't have the Blood of Luclin expac yet. I'm not sure how to unlock them, if there's a special little dance I need to do, if I need to pay more money, if I need to get the expac, or what. :-/

What level are your toons?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

For heaven's sake don't reinstall! Why on earth do people do that at the drop of a hat?

There are currently various problems being reported around the forums: too many characters error; fully subbed accounts being told to become a member; and this - all of which smack of errors/inability to read the account database correctly. I'd suggest liking all the related bug report threads and get their attention on fixing the overall widespread problem.