Sub Forums

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Plavem, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Plavem Active Member

I know it may be quite a bit to ask but would it be possible to get sub forums for each of the mage classes?

There are a couple of reasons I would like to see this being done.

1. Eq2flames - is a vulgar an offensive website. It doesn't matter if you are polite or rude the people on there are very rude and offensive. I feel if we had sub forums maybe more people would feel inclined to post their specs, rotations, adornments etc. on eq2 forums, which are governed so trolls, and douches can be controlled to a degree.

2.Reading out forums most people are constructive and very polite to one another. I think this overall will make the community better.

3. Google EQ2, EQ2FLames is one of the first sites of the search engine. If I was in charge of sony, I would be ashamed at how many people this website has more than likely scared off, just because you can't find the right info in our forums.

4. There are tons of resources outside of these forums, it would be extremely useful to be able to see that information on these forums.

Anyhow just my 2 cents.
    Bouncing Skull and Snowhaze like this.
  2. Thalador Active Member

3. Moldylocks Member

The old forums had sub-forums. With that in mind, along with everyone and their wombat asking repeatedly for them, it just boggles my mind why they've omitted them and refuse to implement them. It's silliness.
  4. Plavem Active Member

Yeah no clue why we should have to sort through 1500 post about necros, warlocks, conjurers etc just to find a single wizard post and likewise for them.
  5. Thalador Active Member

Same reason we still cannot use custom avatars
  6. Plavem Active Member

Custom avatars are a bit different than sub forums in my opinion.