Students Reins Recipes

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Skaw, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Skaw New Member

I’m obviously very unlucky with the RNG at the moment.
    I’ve had 34 tack recipe books drop from the dailies across my 9 toons.
    Of those, 8 have been Academics Reins, and NO Students Reins. I would expect that Students books would be more common than Academics, but hey. Drops so far:
    4x Students Saddle
    5x Barding
    6x Hackamore
    0x Reins
    2x Academics Saddle
    5x Barding
    4x Hackamore
    8x Reins
    In that time I’ve got a complete set of Advanced books, plus a good haul of Planar and Ancient books.
    Anyone else see anything similar? Has anyone had a Student Reins book drop?
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have both archivist reins recipe book and student reins. Btw, I can't find any archivist reins patterns though.
    Skaw likes this.
  3. Prox Well-Known Member

I could only wish for the Ancient books. I got 3 in the beginning and haven't seen any since. I run it on 4 alts daily. Get student patterns by the arm load.
    Breanna and Skaw like this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Multiple toons running the CD TS quest every day. I've gotten multiples of all 4 orange rune recipes, at least 5 of the KA epic 2.0 recipe books. Scads of the PoP planar recipe books...
    Not a single recipe book for the current crit bonus white adornments... and only 1 copy of the ability double cast white adorn recipe book.
    The mount recipes are rare. The adventure white adornment recipes are beyond rare. It's beyond silly at this point. Rewards from prior expac, especially ones (like the PoP planar recipes) that are completely tradeable should NEVER be more common rewards from a quest than rewards from the most recent expac :(
    Prox and Skaw like this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Completely agree with this assessment. And I've gotten less of some of these things that I really would like to have---especially after almost 4 months of running TS dailies---well, daily, haha.
  6. Skaw New Member

10 more tack books and still no Students Reins, and 3 more Academics Reins.
    The good news is that the Tack Books drop in the Anchorage hourly quests.
    And better news: Tack Patterns stack to 10! THANK YOU!

Drops to date:
    5x Students Saddle
    5x Barding
    9x Hackamore
    0x Reins
    3x Academics Saddle
    6x Barding
    5x Hackamore
    11x Reins
    44 total
    Beanno likes this.
  7. Skaw New Member

AND the very next drop: Students Reins!! From CD daily.
    I’ll be quiet now ;)
    Breanna likes this.