Fixed Internally Stuck at lower ethereal coin amount due to coin grant bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dracks, Jul 5, 2021.

1. MSG1 Member

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
  2. Damer Flynn New Member

Still stuck at -24 of Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MSG1 likes this.
  3. yerbo Member

21 days since this post and I am 48 coins short, like a lot of other people. C'mon guys, fix this.
    MSG1 likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

48 coins are one single event weekly with an alt

In some weeks we will have more coins than we can spend. I'm sure that one of my levelupgrades did not reach the account database. But I dont care about the missing 150 coins ;)
    MSG1 likes this.
  5. Golum Active Member

This post is weeks old. I would hate to get in trouble for another post but I must ask; what is the plan to resolve this? When will we be given an update on the problem and the solution?

I wait with bated breath...
    MSG1 likes this.
  6. MSG1 Member

BUMMMMPPPPPPP
    Heinnidan likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

MSG1 likes this.
  8. MSG1 Member

• Like (upvote)
      • Let us know which bugs are most important to you by clicking LIKE on a thread's first post (the initial bug report).
        EVERYONE LIKE THE 1ST POST
    Heinnidan and Dude like this.
  9. yerbo Member

I do care that some get more than others though due to a bug. Last expac I was 30 coins under to get the last item maxed. If I'd have had another 48....
    MSG1 likes this.
  10. Loce New Member

While it is probably true that in the end some people will have more ethereal coins than they will be able to use. However, some people may be affected by real life events preventing them from being able to get the max coinage every week. For them, the missing 48 coins is a big deal. It does no good for the developers to keep saying "we are investigating" as a solution to the missing coinage. That is not a solution. They could give a status update on what they have found and give a projected get well date. Or is the issue just something to sweep under the carpet and hope that it goes away?
    MSG1 likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

This should be fixed in the next update.
    Jinksie and Kari like this.