stuck at 100

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by misawabob, Oct 13, 2018.

1. misawabob New Member

Trying to help my partner catch up in the game. She is stuck at level 100 and can't get any xp. Can't make the AA slider move from 100%.

I know its a simple fix but I can't remember what has to be done quest wise to allow her to unlock the slider and get xp again.

She has 344 AA.s
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Does she have the Plane of Magic expansion? If not, 100 is as high as she can go.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

If she never bought PoP expansion from last year, maybe easier solution will be to preorder the newest Chaos Descending. I believe pre ordering gives the access to all content right away
  4. misawabob New Member

She was missing PoP so we have that fixed. The slider bar works fine and we have reset it. However, she is still not getting xp on kills. Any other thoughts
  5. Andrea Member

Exp in POM comes from doing the quests.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The XP gain gets very steep after 100. You do get XP from killing mobs, but it's tiny. The huge XP gains come from completing quests. I suggest running one faction line and doing the sig line in PoP, and make sure she has adventure vitality. Also, if possible, use Potions of Hastened Learning and the like to boost XP gain.
  7. Wilowsong Active Member

You need PoP to level past 100.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can you still buy PoP with the new expac available to buy pre-order now? :-/

Uwk
  9. Wilowsong Active Member

Unfortunately you cannot. It has been replaced with Chaos Descending. If you buy it, you will get PoP.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But not, unfortunately, the lovely goodies (the prestige house, the building block set) that came with the Collector's Edition on up. :(

Uwk