1. ARCHIVED-bloodthief1 Guest

Ok guys heres how to save some armor on longer raids,

open a new macro
    Cut and paste the next three lines into the first, second, and third lines of the macro respectively

/: ; uneq forearms ; uneq neck ; uneq ears ; uneq chest ; uneq shoulders ; uneq left_ring

/: ; uneq waist ; uneq primary ; uneq head ; uneq secondary ; uneq right_wrist ; uneq ranged

/: ; uneq legs ; uneq hands ; uneq feet ; uneq right_ring ; uneq left_wrist ; uneq right_wrist

Save it and put it in your hotbar next to your yell button.

When things go wrong someone yells for help and you hit that button and you will instantly strip ALL your armor. If no one yells then spamming that button will take off one peice every 4 secs.

This is a must have for raids.

ps Use "control v" to paste into the macro.
  2. ARCHIVED-Meleania Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Yeah, don't forget to yell, you can't use it while in combat. But indeed, a must-have if you die a lot/know you're about to die and you don't have feign death.
  4. ARCHIVED-Nilgiris Guest

I just wanted to clarify, as when I told a guidlie about this a few months back he told me it was an exploit. I confirmed with a GM that this macro IS NOT an exploit so you won't get in trouble for using it.

As for the in-combat thing: Yes, definitely Yell. If you don't yell, the default game timer is it will remove a piece every 5 seconds so you may get 1 or two pieces to come off before you bite the dust.
  5. ARCHIVED-AntiJohnny Guest

this is good for those people who have the tendancy to want to get back to Norrath the fast way (i.e. skydiving without a chute). Hit it while you are falling and save yourself some cash.
  6. ARCHIVED-Nachoha Guest

And it looks like exploit or not this will be effectivly disabled with the next update. They are changing it so if you die within 2 minutes of removing equipment it will still be damaged.
  7. ARCHIVED-Griffonage Guest

Which is lame....SoE should be fixing Raid zones like Gates of Ahk whateverits call (Living Tombs Raid zone). Where the dang mobs come to the zone after reviv to kill you.

Every time there is a wipe in this zone and the whole raid revivs at once the raid mobs will run across zone and nail you. They should be fixing the raids before they take away our ability to save our armor from double damage.
  8. ARCHIVED-NerissaRavenHeart Guest

I've used this on an EQ2 interface piece, I believe the Start Button UI piece from http://www.eq2interface.com
    I agree it's very hand. =)

Masuimi
  9. ARCHIVED-NerissaRavenHeart Guest

ACtually I don't think this will work anymore reason being is this here ->

*** Gameplay ***
    - If you die within 2 minutes of unequipping an item, the item will still take damage to its condition.- The in-combat delay required to swap items has been reduced to 2 seconds.
    - Implied targeting will no longer work on players who are not in your group or raid.
    - Pets will no longer retain hate if you evac from an encounter